Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. I know. I know. I missed 2 Tuesdays! Things got a little busy. :)

2. Over the weekend we had a little family get together and played hide and seek in the dark with my niece and nephew. And when I say dark... I mean DARK! I stumped my toe, fell down twice, and had someone jump out and scare me countless times... but had a TON of fun!!

3. I'm totally addicted to Etsy... just ordered more newborn stuff! :)

4. Also ordered a new macro lens for newborn details! Can't wait for it to come in!

5. I sure have been doing a lot of ordering lately...

6. I find myself using these three words a lot during photo shoots: Scooch, Shimmy, and Squish as in "Can you schooch over a little to the left" and "Let's shimmy a little bit this way." and "Everybody squish together!".

7. My parents have straight hair... my brothers have straight hair... so I always wonder where the heck I got my crazy curly hair!

8. I really need to get back into a workout routine. Every week I say "Next week I will start back up again!". So definitely next week... or maybe the week after...

9. If you haven't checked out this blog yet, you should: Mila's Daydreams Super cute!

10. My friend Holly makes cute little pillows and sells them on here on Etsy. She made me a moon. :)

pillow2

0 comments:

Post a Comment