Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful

Dear God,

Thank You for the fact that I don't have to worry about when my next meal will be.
Thank You for a (more than sufficient) roof over my head.
Thank You for my health.
Thank You for my husband who makes me laugh everyday.
Thank You for my puppies who also make me laugh everyday.
Thank You for my wonderful photography opportunities.
Thank You for great friends and family.
Thank You for a church that I can call home.
Thank You for being able to see, hear, walk, and talk. I take these things for granted everyday.
Thank You for forgiving me when I do You and others wrong.
Thank You for loving me unconditionally.

Thank You for blessing me so much that I can not possibly list everything. You've blessed me much more than I will ever deserve.
Thank You for being such a forgiving, merciful, loving, and wonderful God.

Amen.

Happy Thanksgiving! What are you thankful for?

0 comments:

Post a Comment