Thursday, April 8, 2010

"Oh Baby!" Session

I absolutely adored shooting this session! I wasn't so sure how it would go at first... When I first walked into her house, she gave me "the eye" like she was saying "Ummm... Who are you and what are you doing in my house? Can I help you????" But she warmed up real quick and pretty much ignored the fact that a camera was on her at all times. And because of that I was able to catch some great candid moments. She even gave me a great big hug and kiss afterwards. So here is a day in the life of Miss Lacey...















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are fantastic! what a cutie in her little tutu. and her monkey towel is adorable!

Adrienne Moon said...

Thanks friend!! She definitely was CUTE! And I'm going to give you a big hug next time I see you for commenting on my blog. :)

Glass Jar Photography said...

soooo cute!

Post a Comment