Sunday, January 9, 2011

Just For Fun: 2010 Outtakes


Here's some outtakes from 2010. One of the things I love so much about all of my photo sessions is that there's always fun moments to have a good laugh about.

Note: Most of these pics have minimal editing.


IMG_09292
Sometimes my newborn props just don't work out. :)

Alexis_10
I love newborn funny faces.

IMG_1883
Showing me what she had for breakfast.

Bradson3_32
Fun for B. Not so fun for Mom.

IMG_6904
I asked him to give his sister a hug. The hug was just a little... high. lol

Makenna_15
I don't think she likes the tutu. Or maybe she just pulls for the Tide. ;)

IMG_9603
Dogs make faces in my photos too.

IMG_5776
Wrought iron... yummy!

IMG_5250
Don't let this photo fool you - he was all smiles the entire session. He was just really serious about fitting this block into his mouth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment