Monday, August 2, 2010

Maternity Models Needed

That's right! I need some baby bumps to add to my portfolio! :)

I'm looking for someone who:
- is in the last trimester of pregnancy
- is comfortable showing off her beautiful baby belly
- is comfortable in front of a camera :)
- wants a FREE maternity session along with a FREE newborn session and some other goodies! :)

I'm looking to take some non-traditional maternity photos that are respectful and creative. The session will take place outdoors at the location of my choice.

If you're interested and willing then email me the following:
- A little bit about yourself.
- A recent snapshot of yourself. (This is optional.)

info@adriennemoon.com

***Please keep in mind that I only need a couple of models so I won't be able to photograph all volunteers.

UPDATE: Thanks for the all the responses! I have filled all the maternity model spots. And I can't wait for the sessions! :)

THANKS!!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment