Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Ten On Tuesday

1. I thought I would start doing "Ten on Tuesday" posts so anyone who reads my blog can get to know more about me than the photos I take... It will mostly be a bunch of randomness. You can also read some random things about me here on my website.

2. I must first introduce you to my hubby and 2 dogs... they will probably be mentioned a lot in these posts. :) Rolo was a Christmas gift from my hubby last year and we adopted Rocky in April because Rolo needed a buddy.
boys2
Please excuse the not-so-great photo quality. :)

3. Maybe I'll get a picture one day of my little family with me actually in it!

4. I brought out the ironing board this weekend and Rolo barked at it the ENTIRE TIME it was out! He has never seen one before... the whole 8 months he's been with us. LOL I usually replace ironing with 5 minutes in the dryer. It's the same right??!!

5. I've discovered my new favorite dessert - Strawberry Cake from Newks! SO GOOD!

6. I started using E-Mealz and I'm loving it. I get meals created from the sale items at my favorite grocery store and a detailed grocery list. No more thinking of meals! Even my husband likes the meals! (See #6)

7. I call my husband a "picky eater"... he calls it "simple and easy to please". Whatever! :)

8. Football season is almost here... Roll Tide!

9. Today is my Daddy's birthday! Happy Birthday Dad!!! And since my Mom didn't get an internet shout-out for her birthday last weekend - Happy Birthday Mom!!!

10. Photo related: I'm thinking about offering some Holiday mini-sessions. Let me know what you think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment