Saturday, August 28, 2010

Playing Catch-Up | Huntsville Photographer

Since I got so far behind with the blog I decided to cheat and post a little peek of all the sessions in one big post. So here is how the past month or so has been...

I played in the creek with this little man....
ashton-double
Ashton_22
ashton-double2

Held a happy newborn baby girl...
Alexis_08
Alexis_23
lexi-double

Saw how much my first newborn model has grown in just 3 months...
Jackson_01
jackson-double
Jackson_16

Ran around with his big sis...
gianna-double
Jackson_28

Played at the park with this big brother and his little sister...
IMG_2528
kc-double

Had a tea party...
kendall2
kendall-double

Photographed this gorgeous girl again...
ray-double-copy
ray-double2

And just for fun - I snapped a few shots of us girls getting ready for a friend's wedding...
adriholly
3girls
makeup
makeup2

I can't wait for my next sessions and I promise to do better on the blogging. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment